Retail Store Manager for a leading food retailer. Experienced in food retail with a wide set of business skills, this dynamic manager is able to work under pressure to achieve multiple targets and increase profits.
A strategic planner with the ability to execute business plans end to end, and proven leadership skills involving motivating, training, and developing food retail sales teams.
This candidate is now eager to find a position of Retail Sales Manager in a fast moving food retail organisation, offering long term potential with defined career progression.
Business Planning, Commercial Awareness, Communication, Leadership Skills, Planning & Organisation Skills, Training, Coaching & Development
Customer Obsession, Retail Operations Management, Retail Sales Management, Target Achievement, Training Teams
• Launched new store in City Centre of Glasgow, trading at 65% above company forecast.
• Store top 5% in terms of sales/foot².
• Achieved highest Company Excellence Report score in the company for 4 years.
• Rolled out new serve over meat counter with sales of 4500 – 5000 against target of 2500
• Sales running at 105% LFL, waste running at 1.8% against a target of 2.2%, labour running at 10% against a target of 12%.
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves