An enthusiastic and highly motivated Flagship Retail Store Manager and graduate who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, successful and productive retail teams. Results-focused with high standards and enthusiasm for change and new initiatives, this proactive leader thrives on a challenge. With considerable commercial expertise and experience within the food retail sector, this Retail Manager is able to demonstrate the highest levels of motivation and organisation required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines.
Would suit a fast paced food retail environment where there is significant opportunity to progress.
Business Planning, Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills, Maximising Opportunities, Motivated, Motivation & Leadership, Multicultural Awareness, Training, Coaching & Development
• 2007: Achieved the highest Cash control audit score in the District (%95).
• 2007: Increasing Store PSA (per store average) from £21k - £23k (Cambridge Circus).
• 2007: Store of the Month Award (Whitcomb Street) for the highest BSC (Balance Score Card)
• 2006-2007: Increasing Mystery Shoppers Visits score from %65 to a %98.5 (average)
• 2005-2006: Deputy Manager of the Year, West End
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves