Working With Us | Our Deal
Let's Make A Deal Here.
We’ve recruited our fair share of sales powerhouses, retail innovators and digital masterminds into some of the UK's biggest brands. So, when it comes to finding a rewarding career you'll love waking up to each morning, you can expect a lot from us.
Though, naturally, we'll need a little from you in return. So, if you’re picturing rocking up to an interview without needing to fully prepare, we’re probably not the right people for you. If on the other hand, you’re ready to work with industry experts who'll help to get you in front of some of the most successful brands in the UK, you’ve come to the right place. In return for helping you bag the career you've always wanted (you're welcome), we have a few requests of our own…
What You'll Get from Us
- Consider us your personal door-openers. We'll use our network of contacts with leading brands to get you in front of the businesses you want to work for.
- We won't teach you how to suck eggs (because who even does that?) but we'll advise you with our years of industry experience on interview preparation, career options and how to nail a CV that grabs the right attention.
- We have ears. And we know how to use them. So, we'll spend some serious time understanding what you love, loathe, where you get your career-related kicks and what the ideal career opportunity looks like... before we set about finding it.
- We like faces, not screens. So, we won't hide behind the cosy comfort of our emails. We'll meet with you in person over a coffee to talk you through your career goals, applications, interview game plan and really, anything else you want to talk over. (We may talk about our favourite retailers, psychological thrillers and our obsession with brand fonts too. We like that stuff.)
- We're not afraid to ask questions. So, we'll gather full feedback from your interviews and assessments, which we'll discuss with you along with plenty of savvy suggestions on where you can develop your performance.
- We're professionals. So, we'll treat you like one too, and we'll always represent you in a fair and professional manner.
Our Expectations of You
- Level with us. We like honesty, so we'd like to think that you'll be open with us about what you tell us about yourself. This way, we can ensure your new career truly matches your skills and your personality.
- Keep us to up speed. If you have several opportunities on the table, or have interviews lined up elsewhere, just let us know. This way we can manage your application much more efficiently and avoid suggesting roles that aren't really your bag.
- Act like you have the job already. No, really. If you're invited to interview, please arrive on time, appropriately dressed and fully prepared for what's expected of you. If it was your first day on the job, you'd want to impress. Go with this mindset, trust us.
- During our time working together, we'll go through a lot. Hey, maybe we'll have a long and healthy business relationship at the end. So, we ask that you represent The People Pod in a fair and professional manner. This includes professional conduct at interviews and saying nice things about us when asked. (Of course, if you have something not nice to say, be confident enough to tell us, we can take it. Feedback helps us to develop, just like you).