Would you like to be part of an award winning, fast growing Financial Services Group? As a result of expansion we have vacancies for PPI Sales Advisors to join a busy head office team in Stockport.
The Sales Advisor Role
• To convert all potential sales leads using effective techniques and relevant compliance practices
• To generate business equal to or in excess of sales target set for the month
• To convert clients to use our client as their Claims Management Company
• To take inbound sales calls and make outbound calls through a dialler to clients who have been sent a Payment Protection Insurance Pack
• Use effective sales techniques to ensure the clients return their paperwork
• Talk the client through the pack and help them complete if needed
• Provide high levels of support and customer service to all of your clients
• Objection handle queries/concerns from clients
• Use effective sales techniques to cross sell other departments of the business
• To act in a professional and competent manner when conducting business on behalf of the department.
• Adhere to all regulatory obligations
• Hours: 37.5 hours between 08:00 and 20:30 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 and 18:30 Friday. You will also be required you to work one in two Saturdays.
Sales Advisor Candidate Qualities
• Customer service focused
• Self motivated
• Possess a great work ethic
• Well organised
• Sales orientated and target driven
• Team player
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Previous experience of working in a Sales/Chasing Role desirable but not essential as full training will be given
£15,000 starting salary rising to £16K after probation
+ Bonus & Benefits - On Target Earnings £25,000
The People Pod will blast the latest job vacancies directly to your chosen email address!