Retail Duty Manager required for a fast expanding retail organisation. If you are an experienced retail manager with the hunger and ambition to develop your career in retail management, this role offers you a unique opportunity to make a difference to the running of a well known business. This is also a great chance for candidates looking to join a fast paced fun retail environment where people really do matter.
One of the UK's best loved High Street Retailers who are committed to providing quality retail products at discounted prices. They pride themselves in delivering outstanding value for money and believe in delivering exceptional, retail standards, customer service, people development and availability. Our client offers a vast amount of different retail products.
The Job Role
The successful Retail Duty Manager will be responsible for...
• Training, Coaching and Developing the Retail team
• retail stock and availability
• Delivering exceptional retail customer service
• Managing and delivering the overall operation within retail stores
• Delivering great retail standards
• Working alongside the retail Store Manager to deliver all KPI's The successful Retail Duty Manager will be responsible for...
The Ideal retail duty Manager will have...
• A hands on retail management style
• Outgoing and engaging personality
• Great organisational skills
• The ability to deliver retail results through people
• Keen eye for detail
• A strong desire to learn and succeed
The Training & Benefits
£15,000 to £17,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS Training
Comprehensive training programme
The People Pod Contact
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your application will be sent to Rachael Evans