An extremely motivated and trusted Retail Store Manager, who has worked their way up to be a senior member of the team with an excellent track record and an abundance of experience.
This candidates experience has been gained through hard work and diligence, and also on ability that has seen failing stores improve on their all-round performance under his management. With experience in overseeing store openings, stock taking, merchandising, audits and store card motivating, this candidate is an all-round team player with a great attitude and would fit any retail sales team.
Formulating Action Plans, Profit and Loss Control, Space Management, Store Presentation
• Reduced stock loss from 16% to 5%, whilst maintaining stock levels to meet customer sales demand
• Developed a strong, customer focused team of fifty
• Reduced overheads to increase profit margins
• Improved recruitment procedures and documentation
• Exceeded company Key Performance Indicators with achievements of 90% (mystery shopper result average 93.5%).
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves