An enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager looking for a new challenge within an expanding retail company with presence in the South-East. This Regional Manager demonstrates great ability to drive sales in a targeted environment and possesses outstanding people development skills that ensure a focused team spirit and maximum profitability.
Highly self motivated, this Regional Manager can comfortably communicate at all levels and has excellent organisational, planning and time management skills. This candidate's objective is to make a valued contribution to a business that values and listens to its’ employees whilst making sure that their region and teams perform to the very best of their ability, giving 100% customer satisfaction in the process.
Attention To Detail, Customer Obsession, Multi-Site Management, Project Management
• Only region to achieve target in 2007
• Achieved 15% like for like sales growth in 2007
• Developed an individual targeting system using whiteboards that was rolled out companywide
• Successfully trialled “We’ll Beat Any Quote” promotion in Q1 2007 resulting in region achieving 22% increase on like for like sales for the quarter against company average of +5%
• Reduced stock loss from 2.5% to less that 0.5% in 18 months
• Headhunted 3 experienced managers from outside the business in 2007 whilst developing two existing assistant managers into store managers
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves