A self-motivated, results orientated Fashion Retail Area Manager with excellent commercial awareness and communication skills. A focused and determined individual with a positive outlook and receptive to ever-changing environments. With highly developed analytical skills allowing structured decision-making processes to be formulated within deadlines, and defined inter-personal and leadership skills, this Area Manager wishes to bring their retail skills to work for an international fashion retail organisation with presence in the North-West, to motivate and develop successful retail teams.
Business Planning, Commercial Awareness, Communication, Decision Making, Influencing, Maximising Opportunities, Motivation & Leadership, Performance Management, Time Management
Attention To Detail, Customer Obsession, Formulating Action Plans, Multi-Site Management, Profit and Loss Control, Retail Operations Management
• 2nd highest LFL growth achieved 2006/2007 by 6.4%
• Wage percentage to sales achieved 2006/2007 together with cash saving of £35k in 2006/2007
• Only Area Manager in the Company to achieve staff retention targets for 2005/2006 and 2006/2007
• Devised, launched and presented three Christmas incentives at Company annual conferences
• Controlled 6 store re-fits last year and all opened at least one day ahead of proposed schedule
• Currently 2nd highest sales growth v last year, Year to Date
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves