An experienced Field Sales Executive and Account Manager with extensive experience within the telecommunications sector. Broad knowledge of carriers, networks, resellers, hardware, and solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
With a background in B2B, progressed from a retail environment to an office-based account management role, this driven sales professional is now looking to establish further success, and progress within a successful media organisation.
Sales-focussed and an effective closer of new business. This candidate is a genuine team player for achieving goals.
Commercial Awareness, Communication, Influencing, Maximising Opportunities, Time Management
Closing Skills, Cold Calling, Field Sales, Maximising Sales, Negotiation, Objection Handling, Rapport Building, Spin Selling, Strategic Selling
• Averaged 3 sales per week on new business network/cps/telephone system sales (against target of 2)
• First full year of sales resulted in being 20th out of 82 similar franchises nationwide.
• Lead role in successful implementation of Investors in People (November 2005).
• Increased turnover year on year: 2004 £280k, 2005 £330k, 2006 £400k
• Delivered monthly contract values in excess of £60k
• Recorded 5 pbx sales in one working day with 30k contract value
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves