A dynamic, results focused achiever, this Retail Store Manager has an incredibly determined and enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a decisive and charismatic management approach, as both a senior manager and leader of people. As Retail Store Manager for a reputable high end furniture retailer, this Retail Manager has achieved many successes. They are now looking to progress and succeed further within a retail environment where they can motivate people to make their own decisions by effectively training, target setting, supervising and feeding back. An individual who encourages his employees by praising good performance and expressing appreciation for exceptional effort.
Business Planning, Change Management, Leadership Skills, Planning & Organisation Skills, Training, Coaching & Development
Attention To Detail, Merchandising, Profit and Loss Control, Retail Operations Management, Space Management, Stock Control, Store Presentation
Cross Selling, Upselling
• Improved sales from 58% against 2007 at end of Jan 08 to 94% against 2007 at end of June 2008.
• Furniture running at 78% against 2007 at end of June 2008 making Manchester the best performing store.
• Reduced cancellations from 10% at end of 2007 to 2% at end of June 2008.
• Reduced absence levels from 3.67% at end of 2007 to 1.70% at end of June 2008.
• Increased profit margin by 6% in six months by better control of discount report.
• Increased conversion rate from 27% at end of 2007 to 34% at June 2008.
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves