A well organised, strategic thinking Retail Store Manager with an impressive track record of achievements in previous Retail Store Manager roles.
Having progressed rapidly to Senior Management level in the food retail sector, this driven professional is now looking for a new challenge within Retail Management where practical thinking, an organised, well communicated approach, and excellent people skills will be rewarded.
Merchandising, Profit and Loss Control, Stock Control, Store Presentation
• Store Sales target up by 9.8% on the quarter, with total area operating at a 5.2% loss.
• Reduced stock losses to 0.3% down from 6.4%
• Promoted from a Grade 2 Deputy to Grade 1 after one month with the company. Then Promoted to Store General Manager Grade 1 after 3 months with company.
• Achieved excellent Sales growth on the Department, 2% up on last year’s sales.
• Managed the Company’s Flagship Store, which had one of the highest sales turnovers.
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves