Our client are a family run business who specialise in property maintenance and asset management services. Due to organic growth of the company, they're now looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their friendly and motivated team.
You will schedule works and be the main point of contact into their clients who own large property portfolios across the UK.
The Ideal Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Main point of contact into their clients' maintenance department to ensure jobs are scheduled and followed up in a timely manner
* Responding to enquiries and working with the field team to resolve maintenance issues through to completion
* Using the maintenance scheduling and repair reporting system to monitor repairs
* Managing timely issuing of certificates for compliance maintenance to our customers
* Assisting in quote generation and finalising job cards generated from the field teams
* Working with suppliers to ensure materials are ordered on-time
* Managing tasks for our internal and external teams, ensuring maximum efficiency in delivering our maintenance service to our clients
* Working with external contractors
* Managing the invoicing out to our clients and invoices coming in from suppliers
* Participate in monthly client meetings to track progress and performance
What we're looking for:
* Quick learner and ability to work effectively with their scheduling software - simPRO and accounting package - Xero. Full training will be provided if no experience.
* Excellent administration skills and a professional telephone manner
* Excellent customer service skills
* Prior Knowledge of working in the property maintenance area and working with trades people would be advantageous
* The ability to prioritise activities, manage several tasks concurrently and work under pressure
* Displays initiative dealing effectively with issues.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Works well using own initiative
You may have come from a background as a Planner / Scheduler / Coordinator, or even a highly organised admin position liaising with multiple parties and managing diaries!
In return you will receive:
A basic salary of £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
Annual Bonus (Company Performance Related)
Brilliant culture with a flat structure
Free Gym Membership