AWARD WINNING COMPANY - MANCHESTER !!!
£23,000 - £26,000 basic - with excellent monthly commission and progression opportunities.
This award winning client is a specialist Lettings and Management Agency, dealing exclusively in the shared home rental marketplace. They are an ambitious, financially stable start-up, looking to make their competition even more nervous by welcoming on board two more Property Managers to the ever growing family.
- RECENTLY AWARDED - NORTH WEST 'S BEST LEADING AGENCY
- Last year, their portfolio grew by over 170 units!
- This year, let's work together to make it over 200!
They manage house shares for professionals, in Salford, Warrington, Bury, Oldham and South Manchester - where next?
How have they become so successful??? - By letting rooms and properties, to make a profit of course, but done uniquely and differently to their competition. They understand that a home is one of the most important central points in an individual's life - a stable, steady and good quality home is the springboard to success in many areas of life.
Due to expansion of the ever growing portfolio, and client base, they are currently searching for two Property Managers to join the team, though being a small team there will be variation to work!
This all-round role in the company is a fantastic place for anyone to start their career, they are looking to hire professionals with a little experience, but if you think you have got the ability and need a chance, maybe give it a try! They are on the lookout for next team leaders / branch managers / area managers.
Experience in Property Management or Lettings is interesting and will certainly help, but by no means is it essential - common sense, a can-do attitude, ambition, and attention to detail are key for this role.
The role will be based both in and out of the office, so being a car owner / driver is essential - managing properties in Salford, Warrington, Bury, Oldham and South Manchester.
Duties will include:
- Move-in and Move-out appointments - Ensuring that tenants get off to the best start - but moving them in and turning around the rooms
- Maintenance - ensuring all rooms and houses are well looked after
- Liaising with Tenants and Contractors as well as sourcing new contractors
- Updating systems, documents and general administration
- Working as part of a team, to help grow the property portfolio
They are a rapidly growing SME, therefore duties will vary... No two days will ever be the same!
There is a genuine fantastic potential for growth for the right ambitious individual, the business has doubled in size in the last 12 months. Believe us when we say they are not finished growing yet!
Their promise to the team is: as the business grows they will review positions, salaries and commissions to ensure everyone is rewarded for contributions. Further industry relevant certified training will be provided.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking
- Generous monthly bonus scheme
- Team performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Licence / Certification:
- Driving Licence and own vehicle (required)
* Please note travel is required with the role, and applicants will need their own car. Parking and a generous mileage allowance will be provided.
Forward your CV for immediate consideration
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 basic per year plus excellent commission with an unrivalled team vibe
This is a full-time, permanent career opportunity