Property Maintenance Engineer
Property Maintenance Engineer - North / North West London
Are you a skilled property maintenance professional with a passion for making a difference in people's lives?
We are looking for a talented Property Maintenance Engineer to join our team in the North / North West London area covering the Slough, Reading, Guildford and Harrow area. As a field-based Property Maintenance Engineer, you will provide reactive maintenance services to our customers in the housing association sector, with a focus on vulnerable tenants and those with special needs.
You'll use your general maintenance skills, including basic plumbing, electrical, and joinery, to manage a wide range of domestic maintenance jobs across multiple properties within a 50-mile radius zone. You'll need to have a friendly, courteous, and professional manner to ensure that tenant needs are always at the forefront of everything we do.
As a Property Maintenance Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking maintenance and repair work (reactive, void and planned) to ensure that properties are functional and safe.
- Maximising the number of first-time fixes to minimise revisits and ensure efficient scheduling.
- Delivering a quality maintenance experience for our customers and representing them and the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Providing detailed reports from site using our mobile workforce management tools, including job cards and photographic evidence.
- Liaising with customers (staff and tenants) to explain if follow-on work is required, the nature of the work, and the time frames for completion.
Ideal Property Maintenance Engineer
Do you tick all the following boxes?
- Can work alone or in a team
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Confident dealing with vulnerable or special needs tenants, be familiar with safeguarding, and have an excellent understanding of property maintenance (reactive, planned, emergency).
- Have the ability to organise your workload, respond to immediate needs, and take verbal and written instructions.
Property Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a permanent, full-time position with 40 hours per week plus overtime.
You'll receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 plus overtime, a company van, fuel card, uniform, and a pension. We also provide in-house and product training, and the company has excellent opportunities for growth.
If you're ready to take on an exciting challenge and make a difference in people's lives, we want to hear from you. We are looking to start the ideal Property Maintenance Engineer within the next 2- 4 weeks, so don't delay - apply today!