Finance Assistant / Credit Control
Finance Administrator / Credit Control Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-driven and confident Finance Administrator / Credit Control Assistant to join the Accounts team based in Skelmersdale.
Our client are the market leaders in providing business support, provision of supplies and delivering excellent service and support to their client base.
Why This Finance Assistant / Credit Control Opportunity ?
Our client is not just one team; they're a family. Here, you're more than just an employee - you're a valued member of their dynamic and supportive family. If you're looking for a role that's as fulfilling as it is challenging, where your hard work is recognised and rewarded, then you're in the right place!
Your Finance Assistant / Credit Control Role Will Involve:
- Conducting calls to facilitate timely payment of outstanding arrears.
- Tackling complex queries related to credit, debt, and ledgers.
- Proactively managing aged debt and reducing early-stage debt.
- Responding to calls with the utmost professionalism and timeliness.
What Makes You the Ideal Finance Assistant / Credit Control Candidate?
- At least 2 years of experience in Credit Control.
- Familiarity with SAGE and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- A knack for negotiation and prioritisation in a buzzing environment.
- A professional and courteous approach to high-volume cash collection calls.
What's In It for You?
- A competitive salary of £24,440 in a full-time, permanent career opportunity.
- Fantastic work-life balance with no weekend or evening work.
- Opportunities for professional growth with accredited ILM training.
- Generous holiday package (23 days + bank holidays, with a Buy/Sell holiday scheme).
- Exclusive employee discounts with group perks.
- Free parking at our modern Car Park location.
- Community day off for charity work.
- Additional benefits like enhanced parental leave, well-being helpline, cycle to work scheme, pension, life assurance, and more!
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Finance Administrator / Credit Control Assistant role then please apply now!