Property Maintenance Manager
Property Maintenance Manager - Lead a Dynamic Help desk Team
Location: Office-based in Blackburn, Lancashire; includes minor UK site travel or remote working arrangements as agreed with the Senior Leadership Team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + annual Bonus, negotiable depending on experience
Are you a seasoned Maintenance Manager motivated to grow with an established help desk team?
We empower our clients who own expansive property portfolios mainly in the social housing sector across the UK. We are on the lookout for a pro-active Maintenance Manager to play a pivotal role in coordinating a range of services including reactive maintenance, compliance work, and planned void maintenance, ensuring smooth operations and heightened customer satisfaction.
The Maintenance Manager Role:
Your main responsibility will be steering the Maintenance Help-desk team towards excellence by:
- Help desk Management: Direct the help desk team activities ensuring KPIs are met and an outstanding, cost-effective service is delivered to our clients.
- Technical Support: Enhance the skill set of Maintenance Coordinators and Compliance Officers through sharing of trade knowledge and technical support.
- Labour Management: Lead the direct labour team to facilitate effective service delivery and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Partnership Supervision: Regulate the performance of our delivery partners to align with our quality and efficiency standards.
- Site Supervision: Schedule and oversee site visits to monitor and approve repair and void work projects.
- Communication and Collaboration: Foster excellent relationships with internal staff, field maintenance teams, and partners to facilitate open and regular communication.
The Ideal Maintenance Manager…
An individual equipped with:
- Essential Experience: Previous role managing reactive maintenance jobs and a background in planning and property maintenance trade.
- Regulatory Understanding: Knowledge of CDM15 regulations and different necessary certifications for regulatory compliance.
- People Skills: Proficiency in building strong relationships and a compassionate approach to working in social housing settings.
- Technical Acumen: Quick learning ability with computer literacy and readiness to master simPRO, our maintenance scheduling tool.
- Problem-solving Aptitude: Great conflict resolution abilities and a calm demeanour in handling maintenance emergencies.
Why this Maintenance Manager Career Opportunity?
You would be joining a forward-thinking company where you can truly make an impact, bringing about real improvements in systems and processes. We value collaboration and open communication, and you will find opportunities to work with different teams to drive successful outcomes, always with the support of the senior management team.
Take the Next Step
Make a pivotal move in your career; apply now to join us in fostering secure and well-maintained homes across the UK.