Due to company growth our client is now looking for an experienced and ambitious Corporate Business Development Manager. The ideal Corporate BDM needs to have a demonstrable track record of success ideally in DR, IT Outsourcing etc as well as energy, enthusiasm and creativity to succeed in a challenging yet rewarding sector. Educated ideally to a graduate level the ideal Business Development Manager would be confident and well presented with aspirations to succeed and desire to deliver new business in a rapidly growing, IT driven industry
Our client is one of Europe’s leading providers of managed hosting and cloud computing services. Specialists in the delivery and management of business critical hosting services they enable Companies of all sizes to reduce the cost, risks and complexities associated with maintaining their own web and online applications.
The Job Role
You will be responsible for...
• Delivery of an annual fiscal target and performance based KPI’s
• Directly contact potential clients through cold calling, networking and referrals
• Source data from own channels and with Lead Generation team.
• Action any lead passed on and provide feedback through CRM with accurate reporting
• Work with Sales Director to improve sales structure, messaging and pitch.
• Engage Sales Director, Sales Colleagues and Technical Solutions Architect for advice, meeting or conference call assistance.
• Forecasting opportunities and managing the progress of these opportunities through CRM with accurate and relevant data input
• Prepare sales documentation for potential/existing customers, e.g., quotes, proposals, tenders and RFIs
• Capable of networking at all levels of the decision making cycle
• Understanding the strengths of proprietary sales methodology systems
The ideal applicant should have...
• Have a proven track record of success in previous sales role(s) ideally at a corporate level within the IT / Managed services sector
• Be highly consultative with a strong understanding of the sales process from initial lead generation to product presentation and closing skills
• Possess exceptional face to face sales and negotiation skills
• Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
• Have a positive and outgoing personality
• Intelligent, corporate and professional you will ideally be a graduate calibre candidate looking for a genuine career opportunity
The Training & Benefits
£45k-£55k Basic £100+ OTE + Private Healthcare after 6 months Training
2 Week company induction
The People Pod Contact
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your application will be sent to Danny Jackson