Regional Manager (International – based abroad) required for a leading fast expanding Food Service organisation. If you are an experienced Food Service professional with an abundance of experience within hands on Restaurant Management with the hunger and ambition to develop your career in Food Service, this role offers you a unique opportunity to make a difference to the running of a well known business. This is also a great chance for candidates looking to join a fast paced fun environment where people really do matter.
One of the Worlds, best known Food Service Organisation who are committed to providing an excellent service and products. They pride themselves in delivering outstanding value for money and believe in delivering exceptional standards, customer service, people development and overall experience.
The Job Role
The successful Regional Manager will be responsible for... .
• Training, Coaching and Developing the Restaurant team
• Stock and Availability
• Delivering exceptional customer service
• Managing and delivering the overall operation within Restaurants
• Delivering great standards
• Working alongside the Restaurant Managers to deliver all KPI's
The successful Regional Manager will have...
• A hands on management style
• Outgoing and engaging personality
• Great organisational skills
• The ability to deliver retail results through people
• Keen eye for detail
• A strong desire to learn and succeed
The Training & Benefits
£75,000 plus bonus and benefits
Comprehensive Training Programme
The People Pod Contact
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your application will be sent to Mark Hargreaves