This Assistant Store Manager is part of a highly successful retail team for a popular high street store. With wide experience in leading and motivating retail teams to achieve high sales and excellent customer service, this candidate has acquired several achievements, and now wishes to establish a solid career to develop further.
An engaging leader with clear team goals & fantastic sales results, this jovial Assistant Manager seeks a blue chip organisation with flagship stores in the South East.
With a great sense of commercial awareness, and broad knowledge of retail management, merchandising and stock control, along with personal traits of tenacity, passion and forward-thinking, this individual will make a real successful contribution to any retail team.
Business Planning, Motivation & Leadership, Performance Management, Planning & Organisation Skills, Time Management, Training, Coaching & Development
Merchandising, Retail Operations Management
• Gained 100% mystery shop score.
• Increased store card performance and came in with an additional 1000 cards over target.
• Won store of the month twice.
• Was part of the company elite card scheme, which helped other poor performing stores.
• Increased member database by 150.
• Increased profits by 30%.
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves