Proven General Retail Store Manager with quality achievements in the electrical, IT and telecoms sectors. Adaptable and productive with extensive management experience, setting new standards in performance whilst developing skills in efficient and effective business acumen. Excellent ability to target success and produce desired results.
This articulate and forward-thinking professional is seeking a Retail Store Manager role within a retail organisation with stores in Scotland, where first class people management skills and IT retail knowledge will add value.
Business Planning, Change Management, Decision Making, Leadership Skills, Networking, One to One, Performance Management, Planning & Organisation Skills, Risk Managment, Team Work, Time Management
Customer Obsession, Formulating Action Plans, Merchandising, Project Management, Public Speaking and Presentation, Retail Operations Management, Retail Sales Management, Store Presentation, Target Achievement, Training Teams
• 480k up yr on yr against turbulent forecasts,-12.6 in branch overheads and turnaround of absence problem
• Maintained the sales integrity against 1.6m of computers at home
• Best 5 audit results in Edinburgh’s history 0.19
• Given the task of turning around one of the top 5 stores in company
• Achieved best closure and re-site audit in company’s history -£1766
• Finished 17.2% year on year growth. Increased MAT by £1.1million in a very turbulent trading year
• Nominee for the prestigious Retail Week ‘Manager of the Year’ national award
• Gained promotion directly from YTS Trainee due to wining the Young Salesperson of the Year Award
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves