An articulate, hardworking and highly motivated Regional Sales Manager with a demonstrated track record in achieving high profit results within the Mobile Telecoms sector. Experienced and fully knowledgeable in retail, sales, mobile telecoms, FMCG and stock control, this candidate is also a hands-on Manager, enjoying new challenges and offering the proven ability to implement solutions and optimise resources.
Keen to secure a challenging and varied Regional Manager position for a successful and rewarding retailer with presence in Scotland, this candidate seeks an opportunity for continued development, and will make a positive leader to any fast-paced retail team.
International Sales, Presentation Skills, Sales Management
• Top performing RSM in Q4 2005, Q2 & Q3 2006 and Q1 2007
• Finalist at the 2006 National Sales Awards
• Sat on Welcome Financial Services Quality & Standards Review Board in 2004
• Achieved a staff turnover rate of zero
• Presented ‘The Gold Zone’ - a new company-wide sales floor management initiative
• Delivered turnover of £2.5 million
• One of the Top 10 performing branches nationally
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Mark Hargreaves