Fashion Retail Assistant Manager for a leading sportswear retailer. Experienced in fashion retail with a wide set of business skills, this dynamic Assistant Manager is able to work under pressure to achieve multiple targets and increase profits.
A strategic planner with the ability to execute business plans end to end, and proven leadership skills involving motivating, training, and developing retail sales teams.
This candidate is now eager to find a position of Retail Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager, within an organisation with a Flagship store in the Midlands, offering long term potential with defined career progression.
Commercial Awareness, Communication, Competitor Awareness, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills, Numerical, One to One, Performance Management
• Highest pass mark in AST (advanced specialist training) course
• Improved store profit margin from 38% to 51%
• Stores quickest audit while in the managers absence
• Stock loss minimized from 1.4% to 0.001%
• Hit KPI targets consistently including a shoe care ratio of 1 in 3
What's the next step?
If this sounds like the ideal candidate for you, ENQUIRE NOW or phone The People Pod on 0871 789 4111
Your enquiry will be sent to Sophia Hussein